Creating Popup Menu in All Versions of Excel
With the context menu that created by the macro:
- The date can be entered to selected cell with date form.
- Text in cell can be converted easily to uppercase-lowercase-propercase
- Between worksheets of workbook can be navigated with combobox.
- Texts in the cells can be ordered as ascending /descending.
- Row height can be changed.
- Column width can be changed.
When the workbook is opened context menu is created with Workbook Activate Event :
Private Sub Workbook_Activate()
When the workbook is closed, context menu is deleted with Workbook Deactivate Event :
Private Sub Workbook_Deactivate()
If "Deactivate Event" (above code) is deleted before workbook is closed ,context menu can be used in all excel file.